Sunday, June 20, 2010

Intro..how it all started

This blog is dedicated to all of my animals..those creatures who actually thought me d real meaning of love between us creatures of God ;-) I was a reptile & aqua person back then when dad was still around. I was in a very serious relationship back then in 2008. Ans my ex gf decided to get a cat, considering i'm a workaholic so i agreed. I've never been a cat person before, not that i hate cats but i wasn't that interested to have any. But i admit, i did complained bout the cat' s litters etc ;-) And i do remember, my ex once told me, at least the cat has always been with her whenever i'm not around for outstations etc Long story short, we brokeup a week b4 2009's Valentines Day. And i accidentally had Pablo the cat with me. That was when i started choosing the foods on my own, litters, vitamins, worm syrups etc My ex didnt return any calls/sms whenever I needed all these info's. But i did refer to mom alot, she once asked me to talk to Pablo when Pablo poo on my bed (n i was like, WTH? ).

I then chose to be alone,away from everyone as it reminds me alot of my ex gf, and amazingly Pablo made me feel so content. He sleeps in my arms, pamper me and always there to listen to all my tears, complaints as if he's feelin d same way i did. I once lost him for 8 days, I turned crazy. I cant sleep, or eat, God knows how much i cried, behind this so called Rockheaded brutal Wafiey, yeah i finally
realized how love can turn u to be a different person. but all these differences were actually me. Just like my ex told me, but this time i told myself, tht Pablo has always been around me..and that dear all, is Love from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment